Шаблон travelling logbook

Remember to record your vehicle’s odometer reading on 1 March annually (the first day of the tax year) and also keep a logbook throughout the year. There are restrictions placed on how long the driver of a commercial or heavy motor vehicle may work before taking rest. Vehicle expenses — other than a car If you are eligible to claim expenses for using a borrowed car or a vehicle other than a car, you need to keep receipts for: fuel and oil repairs and servicing interest on a car loan lease payments insurance registration. The 12-week period you choose should be representative of the business use of all cars.

Похожие записи: